Beston sorting machine in Malaysia is a practical equipment to classify municipal solid waste into several types, including plastic film, metal, organic matters, sand, etc. Some of customers use this equipment to disposal waste in order to protect environment. At the same time, our customers are able to get profits for themselves from this waste recycling business. Accordingly, garbage sorting machine Malaysia is worthy of investment for you.
Successful Beston Sorting Plant Project Cases:
A great deal of countries in the world don’t have a strict rule to manage waste. The matter how to effectively classify and reuse these waste has become more and more important. Accordingly, many countries choose to Beston sorting plant to deal with this matter, such as Uzbekistan, Hungry, etc. At present, these machines normally operate. They had satisfied feedback for our machine. We can design appropriate plant according to components of waste in your countries and the main materials you decide to recycle.
Specific Parameter of Sorting Machine in Malaysia:
Beston rubbish sorting machine in Malaysia has four models, BFX-100, BFX-200, BFX-300 and BFX-400. Among these machines, your can choose appropriate one according to capacity, fund and the size of site. Read the following detailed content:
|Raw material||Urban garbage|
How to Reuse These Sorted Waste?
|1||plastic film||12%||1. Made into plastic particles
2. Pyrolysis plastic to oil
|2||paper||5%||Make pulp to produce new paper|
|3||metal||5%||Smelt new metal|
|4||glass||3%||Recovery for reusing|
|5||battery, textile, bulk garbage etc||5%||Recovery|
|6||biomass: wood, shell, food residue etc||70%||Making organic fertilizer or charcoal from biomass|
How to Sort Waste by Using Waste Recycling Plant:
1. Pour the waste to feeder. Feeder transports these waste to rotary screening machine.
2. Screening machine classifies the waste into two types. One is that the size is larger than 50 mm (mainly metal, plastic, stone, glass, rubber, etc.). The other one is that the size is smaller than 50 mm (mainly organic matters).
3. Smaller materials will be transported to compost workshop After picked out.
4. Larger materials will go through the magnetic separator. This machine picks metal out. Then these waste will enter into comprehensive winnowing machine. These waste mainly be sorted to three materials in municipal solid waste sorting plant.
5. Finally, according to your demand, three sorted waste can be further reprocessed or directly sold.
Importance of Waste Segregation:
1. Improve the rate of waste utilization.
2. Decrease the spread of disease due to air, soil or waster pollution.
3. Create economic value by using waste.
4. Decrease the floor area.
Sorting machine in Malaysia has deodorization system to reduce the odor in the workshop which is conducive to the health of workers. Besides, we are willing to design special automatic waste separation plant according to components of the waste and the materials you wanna recycle. We welcome your consultation at any time.