How do we separate waste paper from a large number of municipal solid waste? Obviously, we need a complete set of automatic waste paper sorting machine to do this complicated job. And the sorting rate of waste paper can reach more than 12%.
Introduction of automatic waste sorting process:
The feeding way of waste sorting plant is by forklift will rubbish into the rubbish bin, by receiving hopper bottom plate conveyor jiang is expected to take away, balanced by ejecting device sending material layer dial evenly after the first belt conveyor, through the manual sorting platform, picked out by artificial to big ones, at the same time through strong magnetic magnetic separation, black metal picked out, again by broken drum screen, classification of garbage into the garbage and < 90 mm and 90 mm or more (plug hole size according to the reality of garbage) on the screen, undersize material as raw materials for the system of fat (or landfill) output. ≥90mm sieve material through the sieve material transport conveyor into other devices (or packed storage).
The key technology of waste sorting line is to organically integrate different breaking and dissociation equipment to various waste and used printed circuit board so as to achieve the maximum energy-saving effect and high metal separation rate. And the municipal waste recycling plant is equipped with programmable controller in the whole process of operation, so this plant has the ability to collect signal from every sensor and convey them into output control contactor and intermediate relay to control three-phase power equipment. What’s more, boasted shot blasting for every part and painted with high-performance anticorrosive paint in request period, the automated waste sorting machine can have a serving life for 7 years in harsh operation environment.
Finally, mixed solid waste will be divided into six kinds of end products by paper sorting equipment. Such as inorganic; organic; sands; irrecoverable fuel (supplemented by a simple manual sorting, hard plastic and rubber waste can be separated); ferromagnetic materials and battery; plastic film. And the separation rate can reach 85%, while the separation rate of film plastic reaches 90%.
Applications of final products:
1. Plastic film can be made into plastic particles or converted into pyrolysis oil;
2. Waste paper can be made into pulp to produce new paper;
3. Metal can smelt new metal again;
4. Glass can be reused;
5. Making brick with the earth, stone and sand;
6. Organic matter can be made into biogas by using fermentation system.
========================================Main Parts Display=============================================
|Raw materials||Municipal solid waste, household waste, industrial waste, landfill waste and mining waste|
|Working time||20 hours||20 hours||20 hours|
1. Based on our customers’ site and budget, our experts will design efficient, reliable installation drawings.
2. Engineer (1 person) onsite service, for installation guiding, operation shift training, commissioning.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Buyer cover cost on flight tickets, board and lodging, transportation, communication regarding to engineer onsite service.